(Bridge UK - London)
We’re looking for a charismatic, enthusiastic individual to join our award winning business. Working in this support role, you’ll be responsible for establishing, maintaining and developing efficient systems and processes, to ensure the smooth and effective running of the department at all times.
You’ll also be involved, where appropriate, working on key brand and entertainment projects for a number of high profile clients. As well as our assisting our account management team, you’ll also report directly to BRIDGE’s CEO and Managing Director’s both in London and Berlin.
This is a fast-paced, exciting role, which depending on the candidates ability and ambition, offers a clear path of progression through the company and beyond.
DAY TO DAY OPERATIONS
- Researching brand contacts.
- Assist in maintaining and uploading key data in to the businesses software programmes.
- Run reports as required.
- Contribute to projects and activities as appropriate for the team e.g. project coordination, research and day-to-day operational activities.
- Diary management.
- Proactively identify where additional support can be given to the leaders/ managers in the team.
- ‘Can do attitude’
- Ability to complete every task efficiently and quickly.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- First class organisational and time management skills.
- Resourceful and adaptable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.